Phone Answering Jokes What Is Your Cell Phone Answering Machine Say?

What is your cell phone answering machine say? - phone answering jokes

I'm curious. Also, I can tell, your age (ie, young people, students), adults.

I am 13 years old and I as follows:
Hello, this is the name. If they are my parents, I am studying in the library. If this is my sister, I am busy trying to clean her room. If this is Colleen, I buy the luminosity and a handkerchief. If this is Shannon, I'm from Baden. In the case of Reagan, I eat ketchup. And if someone else tried to contact me, I'm in the movie. But really very very very very very very REAL-LY want to hear what you have to say, so if you send a message after the beep, I remind you whenever you can. Thank you! Bye. Oh. PS If your name in my message, just text me. Okay. Bye!

Like it? (All these) are the jokes of my friends.
What do you like?

1 comments:

PepsiLip... said...

Haha I like it, that's awesome! If I get a free moment, I'm gunna try to work and do it too!
At the moment I think it is simply a normal survey noted that the company won.

Post a Comment