Can Clear Wet Cm Be A Pregnancy Sign Cm- Pregnancy?can U Be Pregnant And Have No Signs?

Cm- pregnancy?can u be pregnant and have no signs? - can clear wet cm be a pregnancy sign

Ive tried to have a baby. In 12dpo. I started my time in the 2 or 4. I was a 28-day cycle but last month, a cycle of 30 days. not even sure whether I am now 28 or 30 I have no symptoms. There are approximately 7-8dpo bad cramps like AF came, but not too soft. and my breasts are a little taller and a little pain, really. "His subsideing" I get it at all, a few days after ovulation. BUT

Ive had a lot of mucus. clear sound. I havnt had a dry period, but, as usual. Sick very wet and then a week later before the expiry of a period of drought, then the CM. CM has nothing to do with being pregnant?

0 comments:

Post a Comment