Flights From Gatwick To Edinburgh Should I Be Worried About My Flight Tomorrow (7/1)?

Should I be worried about my flight tomorrow (7/1)? - flights from gatwick to edinburgh

I fly from Gatwick to Bergen-Norway, and EasyJet Gatwick-Edinburgh.

The website said that Gatwick EasyJet has opened, but canceled morning flights with EasyJet, no mention of flights in the afternoon. The website of the Embassy said that the morning flights from Oslo is canceled, but no mention of Bergen.

The Bergen-Gatwick flight in the late morning and Gatwick) to beat the Edinburgh flight in the afternoon (4 beat. BBC Weather is the prediction of the "white cloud" in the night at Gatwick airport, which means light and snow tomorrow afternoon. Edinburgh, tonight, snow tomorrow cloudy.

What is fever? I've never really faced with delays and cancellations in advance, so that I do not know how it has succeeded, especially since I have 2 different airlines. How serious is at Gatwick Airport at this time?

2 comments:

carina said...

Hard to say ... half of the situation of airports are closed, even if only temporarily ... the other half of the problem is that the aircraft's position to the left ... All you can do is stay in touch with the airlines and control of the Internet to see what happens and be prepared for delays

annabada... said...

everything will be alright do not worry.

Post a Comment